Join the Love & Lemons Cooking Club Challenge this thirty day period! It’s quick to enter, and just one blessed winner will receive a prize. Discover all the facts below.
Our Cooking Club is a entertaining way to celebrate the Enjoy & Lemons local community of visitors. The thought is tremendous uncomplicated – every month, I pick a recipe. You make it, and you e mail me a image. At the conclusion of the month, I randomly decide on a single winner to acquire a prize.
I enjoy the feeling of group that will come from so many men and women cooking one particular recipe each individual month. We’re kicking off our July problem now with my broccoli salad recipe, and I hope you are going to sign up for in the enjoyable. Here’s how it functions:
Sign up for the Love & Lemons Cooking Club
- Each individual thirty day period, I opt for one particular seasonal recipe. Signal up for our e mail listing so you’ll know as soon as I share each individual month’s recipe.
- Make that recipe during the thirty day period.
- Send a photo of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by the close of the thirty day period. This time, the deadline is July 31!
- For a reward entry, depart a remark (include things like your first and last identify) on the problem recipe’s web site publish after you post your image.
- For yet another bonus entry, post your photograph on Instagram, tagging @loveandlemons and #loveandlemonscookingclub.
The Prize: A $200 Williams Sonoma Reward Card!
At the finish of the month, I’ll randomly find a winner and put up all of the pics. This time, we’re giving away a $200 Williams Sonoma Present Card.
I have a feeling that lots of you have picnics, cookouts, and BBQs coming up this month, so I believed I’d decide on a recipe that you can deliver together! This broccoli salad is a Big reader favorite on Enjoy & Lemons, and honestly, it is just one of my favorites, as well. It’s a vegetarian riff on traditional Midwest broccoli salad, built with smoky roasted almonds and pepitas rather of the regular bacon. Dried cranberries include sweetness, diced crimson onion offers it chunk, and a lightly creamy, tangy dressing ties it all together. I assume you’re likely to really like it!
Oh, and a further great thing about this recipe? It truly gets far better as it sits in the fridge. The broccoli softens a little bit and soaks up the flavors of the dressing. Just wait right until the very last minute to increase the roasted nuts. That way, they’ll continue to be crunchy when you try to eat.
Enter the July Obstacle
Want to enter? Here’s what you need to do:
- Make my broccoli salad someday all through the month of July.
- Deliver a image of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by July 31.
- For a reward entry, depart a remark on the broccoli salad blog write-up after you post your picture. (1 image entry and one particular reward entry for every particular person – make sure you go away your very first and last title on your comment so I can match it to your photo submission.)
- For one more bonus entry, write-up your image on Instagram, tagging @loveandlemons and #loveandlemonscookingclub.
- Indicator up for our electronic mail list to uncover out about upcoming month’s recipe!
I’ll randomly pick out a winner and share all your photographs in early August.
Final Month’s Recipe
Final month’s recipe was a different picnic favored – my Uncomplicated Pasta Salad! I beloved hearing how lots of of you liked it – whether you brought it to your summer time gatherings or designed a huge batch to have on hand for lunches.
Corky was our winner!
Enter the July Cooking Club Challenge by…
- Generating my broccoli salad someday in the course of the thirty day period of July.
- Sending a photo of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by July 31.
- Leaving a remark on the broccoli salad blog article for a bonus entry after you post your image. (A person photograph entry and one bonus entry for every human being – you should go away your 1st and final title on your remark so I can match it to your photo submission.)
- For another bonus entry, submit your photo on Instagram, tagging @loveandlemons and #loveandlemonscookingclub.