Peterborough General public Wellness is advising people of a potential COVID-19 publicity at the Canoe and Paddle restaurant in Lakefield.
On Wednesday morning, the wellbeing unit suggested patrons of the cafe at 18 Bridge St. of possible exposure to the coronavirus that may perhaps have occurred in between Monday, Aug. 30 and Friday, Sept. 3.
COVID-19 — 29 new cases for Peterborough and area claimed about Labour Working day weekend
According to a Fb submit by the cafe on Saturday, two staff members have been recognized as “potential COVID-19 positive” cases via contact tracing.
The company is shut and will remain shut until finally further path from Peterborough General public Wellbeing.
“This is not how we wanted to celebrate the Very long Weekend with you, but have to put our personnel and buyers 1st,” the restaurant stated. “Thank you for all of your continued support all through this tough time. We will retain absolutely everyone current, and knowledgeable.”
The health and fitness unit suggests any individual who dined at the restaurant on any of those people days is viewed as to be a high-danger contact.
As a consequence, health officers suggest the next:
If you are totally vaccinated (at minimum two months have handed given that your second dose) and do not have signs:
- Get analyzed straight away and self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 for 10 times from the final date you attended the cafe.
If you are a fully vaccinated personal (at least two months have handed given that your second dose) and do have indications:
- Self-isolate and get tested right away.
- If your examination is good, you have to keep on to self-isolate for 10 times.
- If your check is negative, you can discontinue self-isolation at the time signs and symptoms have been improving for at minimum 24 several hours (48 several hours for gastrointestinal signs and symptoms).
If you are an unvaccinated or a partially vaccinated unique:
- Get analyzed quickly and self-isolate for 10 days from the very last day you attended the cafe.
On Tuesday, the wellbeing device reported 29 new instances of COVID-19 more than the Labour Day weekend. There are currently 34 active instances in the well being unit’s jurisdiction.
Watch backlink »
© 2021 Worldwide News, a division of Corus Leisure Inc.